ABC Medical Credentialing Service
Apple Billing and Credentialing provide comprehensive medical credentialing for all healthcare providers who are eligible for credentialing with Medicare, Medicaid, or commercial insurance carriers. The health care provider will have a dedicated medical credentialing coordinator who will ensure that all necessary documentation is collected and processed in accordance with each payer. Medical credentialing enables healthcare providers to utilize the patient’s insurance to pay for medical services performed. Hence it is important for healthcare providers to credentialed with most payers depending upon the geographical area. Failing to medical credentials results in losing patients to other healthcare providers.
Here are the information needed
- CAQH Proview
- Medical license
- DEA certificate
- Malpractice insurance certificate
- Board certifications
- Updated CV with all educational and work history details
ABC’s Provider Credentialing Process
- Gathering credential documents
- Credential documents verification
- Suggest to update or how to obtain certain missing documents
- Payer application evaluation
- Application submission to payers
- Follow up with payers until the applications are approved
- Maintain provider data and CAQH profile
- Weekly Status reports credentialing process
- Dedicated credentialing coordinator to assist throughout the process
- Prior notifications of expired malpractice insurance, licenses, DEA, Board Certification etc
- Prior notification on hospital and facility re-credentialing.
ABC's Credentialing approved timelines
*These are the minimum number of days ABC took to credential a provider when the payer panel is open.