CAQH Proview is an online database that stores healthcare provider information. Health care providers grant access to their information to health insurance companies through CAQH Proview rather than submitting medical credentialing applications separately for each insurance. Most of the health insurance companies use CAQH and it is a prerequisite for their provider credentialing process.
CAQH Enroll Hub
Enroll Hub enables healthcare providers to use a single, secure on-line process to enroll ERA (Electronic Remittance Advice) and EFT (Electronic fund transfer) with multiple health plans at one place.
Our enrollment specialists register the provider in Enroll Hub and complete the bank account verification. Enroll Hub submits the providers information directly to each authorized participating insurance health plan. We constantly update provider’s and banking information to ensure that all the health insurance companies have the updated information.
Medical Credentialing Service
Some of the CAQH Enroll Hub participating payers are
- Anthem and their affiliates
- Kaiser foundation Health plans
- WPS – Tricare East/Tricare for Life/ VA PC3
Our credentialing specialists help the healthcare providers with the following
- Creating the new CAQH ID and maintain the database for healthcare providers
- Complete the health insurance credentialing requests and submit the requested documents in CAQH.
- Re-attest CAQH healthcare providers profile every 120 days
- Grant access to health insurance companies requesting access for CAQH provider profile
- Reminders to healthcare providers about expiring certificates